KOREAN DRAMA

I LOVE/ADDICTED TO KOREAN DRAMA *romance
i've watched tons of k-drama :
secret romance
school 2017
W
Radio romance
Boys over flower
Goblin
High school love on
while you were sleeping
strong woman bong soon
Introverted boss
I'm not a robot
My golden life  and many more


Probably 1 week i'll spend my time watching 5-8 episodes of different k-dramas. Because sometimes the episode makes you curious for the next one, so i continued and it's been a routine of my days to watch k-drama. Well from K-drama i've got life lesson that i could achieve even though maybe that kind of love story is really different from reality. But at least i know,  be more alert and improve myself. 
K-drama is the best, i've cried and touched umm many times, like i really know how they felt :D  if it's a real life . and not forgetting the dramas' songs, I LOVE THEM. I even download it and played the musics for many times and sometimes from turning on that particular song i'd remember the drama story.




Comments

Popular Posts